When I first switched from AT&T, everything was fine.

Since my first phone upgrade, I've had nothing but rude, condescending comments.

One time they charged me for "international data" when I had my phone turned off. It ended up being almost $300 and they wouldn't do anything to help me. It went all the way up the chain, and even their "highest level customer service guy", whatever his title is, was rude.

About two months ago I canceled both my lines, and the rep only ended up canceling one of them. The second line, which hadn't even been used since then, was still being billed. When I called, they said there were no notes that I wanted the second line canceled. OK, so I called and told them I wanted to cancel because I was getting the worst customer service I had ever experienced in my life, but still kept one of the lines? OOOK.

So now, the supervisor tells me there's nothing she can do until she listens to the call. This is over probably 50-100 dollars, and any other company would just credit it.

I honestly cannot think of a worse company. You will get high blood pressure dealing with them.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Credo Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Credo Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Credo Mobile and credo mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Credo Mobile?

Comments

Bellingham, Washington, United States #1259728

Omg I am living your nightmare right now.Arrrrgh!

Why did I try this horrible company?Kick me please!